My Guide Website?
Warsaw: Bialowieza National Park and European Bison Tour1 Reviews
Discover the last natural forest of the European Lowland Area. Wander through its enchanting trees, before encountering the home of the largest population of European bison.
- Discover one of the last and largest remaining parts of the immense primeval forest which once stretched across the European Plain
- Admire European bison and many other forest animals in their wild, natural environment
- Take a long walk with your local guide through the reserve of unique, old trees
- Relax in the greenery and enjoy the fresh air of wild forests
DescriptionThe Białowieża Forest is a symbol of Poland's natural wealth and diversity. International experts have recognized its unique value, and the Białowieża National Park has been included on UNESCO's World Heritage List as well as on UNESCO's List of World Biosphere Reserves. After morning pickup from your accommodation in Warsaw, you will be transferred by air-conditioned car/minivan with an English-speaking driver to Bialowieza Village, located in the middle of the primeval forest. There you will meet with your local English-speaking guide who will take you for a long walk by a magical reserve of unique trees which are much older than any human could ever hope to live. Whilst there you can relax in the greenery and enjoy the fresh air of the wild forest. Your hike will take about 3 hours, after which you will move on to a reserve of the European bison, which is a symbol of the park and the Europe's heaviest land animal. Only 3,000 exist today in the whole world, out of which 1,200 live in Poland. Nowadays Bialowieza National Park is known as a home to the world’s largest population of these animals. Following the national park, you will be returned back to your Warsaw accommodation.
IncludesMorning pickup and evening drop-off to your accommodation Private transportation by car/minivan with an English-speaking driver Private guided tour through the Bialowieza National Park Entrance fees
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- This tour will take place rain or shine