My Guide Website?
Warsaw: Chopin Concert in the Old Town1014 Reviews BEST SELLER
Experience exceptional daily concerts organized at a unique location in the heart of the Old Town of Warsaw. Every day outstanding pianists perform Chopin's pieces with their own interpretation of his works.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Warsaw:If youʻre booking your trip to Warsaw last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See a brilliant performance of Chopin's masterpieces
- Enjoy the ambience of the Gothic interior in the left wing of the Royal Castle
- Savor a glass of traditional Polish honey wine
- Engage with outstanding pianists in an intimate concert setting
DescriptionThe Time for Chopin concert series is a celebration of one of Warsaw's most famous geniuses, Frederic Chopin. The daily concerts are carried out by different pianists and you will hear different interpretations of each piece, a theme for fascinating conversations. An equally inspiring experience to both guests and performers, these shows allow you to hear well-known works from a different perspective each time. The project is created by outstanding pianists with a passion for Frederic Chopin's music. The pianists were assisted in their creative development, influencing artistic formation and depth of interpretation. As a guest, you are one of the key elements of the Time for Chopin project - your presence and perception of music of Frederic Chopin is the most important aspect. The chamber mood of the concert hall promotes a peculiar musical dialogue with the auditorium in the course of the performance of a solo concert. Deepening your involvement still, after the concert there is time to exchange opinions between guests and the artist.
IncludesConcert of Chopin's masterpieces Drink during intermission
- No special dress code
- You can choose between a glass of traditional Polish honey wine (mead) or juice of cold-pressed apples
- Seats are not numbered. You will be led to your seats by the venue staff