My Guide Website?
Warsaw: Classic Highlights Private Tour by Vintage Car1 Reviews
Explore the classic sites of Warsaw on a guided private tour with hotel transfers in a Żuk minibus. Walk in Castle Square, learn about Old Town's reconstruction, and visit landmarks like the Warsaw Barbican.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Warsaw:If youʻre booking your trip to Warsaw last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Warsaw: Kazimierz Dolny Day Tour with Lunch
- Warsaw: Warsaw Historical Group Tour with Pickup & Drop-Off
- Warsaw: 3-Hour Panoramic City Bus Tour with Pickup
- Warsaw: The City in a Nutshell Small Group Walking Tour
- From Warsaw: Tour of the Wolf's Lair, Hitler's HQ by Car
- Discover the most important tourist sites of Warsaw
- Listen to the history of Warsaw from the Middle Ages to the XXIst century
- Ride a retro minibus time travel machine - the Żuk
- Be awed by the classical architecture of the city
DescriptionThis private tour is a choice for those who want to start their visit to Warsaw properly but expect something more than a typical walking tour provides. The guide will meet you at your hotel or apartment and invite you to our classic vintage minibus Żuk - this unique car gives one a spark of excitement, flexibility and the possibility to modify the schedule if needed. The transfer to the Old Town is a chance to get a first overview of Warsaw and a pleasant introduction chat with the guide. Castle Square is where your walk starts - cars are not allowed to enter the Old Town. From the Middle Ages to the present - discover Castle and Market Squares, cathedral, barbican and many more minor but still essential places and details. Hear the stories about an excellent reconstruction of Warsaw Old Town after the WWII apocalypse, exceptional architects and harsh times of communism. You can modify your tour plan within the time limits. With the car, your guide is ready to fulfil your tour with the content right to the top!
IncludesHotel / apartment pickup and drop-off English-speaking guide Vintage car - Zuk minibus
- This tour can be booked instantly online for adults and children over 150 centimetres (4,9 ft). However, if you want to book a tour for a shorter child, please contact the tour operator to check the availability of seat boosters, which are obligatory in Poland. You must contact the tour operator before booking the tour to ensure the tour is appropriate for you if you have health issues or require special assistance. Cars are used mainly for transfers between locations where guests walk with their guide - please wear proper clothing. Classic vintage minibuses are not equipped with air conditioning, and some are not equipped with seat belts (which is legal with classic vintage cars). However, they have a heating system for the winter. The capacity of one minibus is 8 passengers. 5 minibuses are available.