My Guide Website?
Warsaw: Communist History Self-Driving Tour7 Reviews
Take a self-driving tour of Warsaw's communist history in a historic Fiat 126p "Toddler." Discover the architecture, stories, and automobiles of the era.
- See Warsaw’s communist landmarks such as Palace of Culture and Science
- Drive a Fiat 126p 'Toddler' around the streets of Warsaw
- Hear entertaining stories about Varsovian life and history as you drive around
DescriptionJump in and drive an iconic Fiat 126p 'Toddler” around Warsaw yourself while you learn about communist history in Poland from your guide. You'll see the most important landmarks like the Palace of Culture and Science, the house of The Polish Communist Party, and the communist housing districts. Visit the Palace of Culture and Science, the hulking symbol of Warsaw’s communist era, and learn more about its construction, listen to stories from its past, and discover why it's called 'Stalin’s Gift.' As you drive, your guide will share entertaining facts about life during the communist era, how it has changed since, and what it means to be Polish today. See the Stalin-era architecture of Constitution Square, a unique and representative communist housing district. Hear fascinating stories about the House of Communist Party and find out what is it used for today. Discover the communist-era housing blocks of the Muranów district. On this tour, you'll feel the atmosphere of communist Warsaw. At the end of the tour you will have a chance to try traditional Polish vodka (18+ only).
Includes2.5-hour self-driving tour Professional local guide 20-minute driving lesson Photos from the tour (emailed afterwards) Shot of vodka after the tour
- Security deposit of 500PLN is required (refunded after the tour)
- Valid driver's license is required and checked before the tour
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required • The tour is half walking and half driving, but it can be easily adapted to suit your requirements