My Guide Website?
Warsaw: Daily Beer Tasting Tour with Appetizers8 Reviews
Sample six different Polish beers on an awesome beer tasting tour through Warsaw and learn more about the brewing traditions of the city. Drink beer the traditional Polish way and make new friends from around the world.
- Enjoy six different kinds of Polish beers
- Taste popular, regional and craft beers and compare the flavor!
- Try typical Polish appetizers
- Visit three carefully chosen venues and make a new friends in Warsaw
- Learn about the Polish traditions and customs around drinking beer
DescriptionSample the best Polish craft, regional and popular beers during this 2.5-hour beer tasting tour in Warsaw. You will get to know Polish beers and learn about the beer brewing traditions of Poland. Warsaw has a huge tradition of craft beer. At the beginning of the 16th century, over 400 breweries were operating in Warsaw and the average nobleman drank about 700 liters of beer per year. This fun and educational evening will offer an insightful introduction to the world of beer brewing. You'll leave the tour an expert on Polish mass-produced and regional beers. Enjoy a relaxed but sophisticated experience as you sample beers from major Polish breweries, as well as specialty regional beers from Warsaw and craft beers from microbreweries. You will visit 3 venues known only by locals: • The first venue is a stylish pub, very interesting to see, where you will try a popular beer, which locals drink (330ml) and traditional Polish snacks. • Secondly,visit a pub where you will try 1 regional beer (500ml) • Visit a traditional brewery where you will try 4 different kinds of craft beers (125ml each).
Includes2.5-hour beer tasting tour led by a licensed English-speaking guide Six different kinds of beer, including popular, regional, and craft Traditional Polish snacks perfect for accompanying beer Small group tour with up to 15 participants
- Please ensure you are on time. Being late may prevent you from joining the tour.
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information. • The trip takes place rain or shine.