Warsaw: Evening History and Pubs Tour by Retro Minibus5 Reviews
The evening tour of Warsaw takes you on an adventure that features both history and nightlife! Hop on board the Żuk Communist-era retro minibus with a friendly driver and guide and discover unseen Warsaw. Stop for drinks at some favorite pubs.
- Explore unseen Warsaw by vintage van
- Experience Polish vodka shots in local non-tourist pubs
- Be introduced to Warsaw by our educated and friendly guide
DescriptionSpend an enjoyable 3 hours experiencing how Warsaw shows its character by night! Once a gloomy Communist city, it now is bursting with nightlife, both fancy and hip – but you have to know where to find it, of course. Head out from your hotel in a Communist-era van with a driver and guide and explore parts of the city that date from decades past. The Warsaw evening tour takes you through the history of the city in a relaxed way, suitable for the evening hours. You’ll visit some of the favorite drinking spots, and enjoy 3 shots of vodka. For groups of history buffs, a more detailed historical introduction to Warsaw is also available.
Includes3 vodka shots Air-conditioning in the vehicle
- The fleet dates from decades ago, so the vans are not air conditioned
- Some of the vans are not equipped with seatbelts (legal with vintage cars)
- Your guide will meet you at your hotel, in the van
- This tour is available for adults only
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability