My Guide Website?
Warsaw: Evening History and Pubs Tour by Retro Minibus5 Reviews
The evening tour of Warsaw takes you on an adventure with history and nightlife! Hop on board the retro minibus and discover unseen Warsaw with your guide. Stop for drinks at some favourite pubs.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Warsaw:If youʻre booking your trip to Warsaw last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore unseen Warsaw by vintage van
- Experience Polish vodka shots in local pubs
- Be introduced to Warsaw by our educated and friendly guide
DescriptionSpend an enjoyable 3 hours experiencing how Warsaw shows its character by night! Once a gloomy Communist city, it is now bursting with fancy and hip nightlife – but you have to know where to find it. Head out from your hotel in a Communist-era van with a driver and be introduced to Warsaw, go where locals go, and drink what they drink. Hear exciting anecdotes, learn about Warsaw, and enjoy your night! Vodka shots are included. The concept of this tour is to join city sightseeing with getting to know Warsaw’s nightlife and drinks - it’s a perfect combination for those who don’t have time for, or don’t want to do, the daytime tours. With a communist minibus, the guide takes you through the last 70 years of Warsaw's history and its drinks. It’s a period of tremendous changes: post-WWII outbreak of communism, dark and often funny ‘60s and ‘70s, the resurrection of democracy in the ’90s and fantastic development in the last twenty years. Thanks to open-air pubs, you may spend more time outside on a warm night.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off 3 vodka shots
- The fleet dates from decades ago, so the vans are not air conditioned
- Some of the vans are not equipped with seatbelts (legal with vintage cars)
- Your guide will meet you at your hotel, in the van
- This tour is available for adults only