My Guide Website?
Warsaw: Highlights of Old & New Town Private Guided Tour5 Reviews
Discover the history of Warsaw on this historical guided tour. Visit some of the most famous landmarks, including the Royal Castle, the Holy Cross Church and the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Warsaw:If youʻre booking your trip to Warsaw last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the historic city of Warsaw with the help of a licensed guide
- Check city from different perspective as business city center
- View the most famous monuments in the city
- Learn about the history of Warsaw and the traditions and customs of the Polish people
- Enjoy a private tour only with your family and friends
DescriptionLearn the facts and legends of the capital city Warsaw on a private walking tour of the highlights and main attractions. Only a few people know that Warsaw was the most important city for economy of Poland in the modern era and we truly believe that it's one of the most unique place on earth. It is something that comes with understanding culture, history and daily life of locals. Discover the charm of Warsaw Old Town, destroyed during the war but rebuilt in the beautiful Baroque style of architecture. Follow your friendly expert guide to nice Main Market Square, go thrugh the Castle Square finally reach great Royal Castle, where the Polish monarchs lived from 1596 to 1795. Admire the Nicolaus Copernicus Monument and the Holy Cross Church, before you continue to the University of Warsaw. Enjoy a slightly longer stop at Pilsudski Square, previously Victory Square, where you can take the time to reflect upon the unique Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. Experience the atmosphere of contemporary Warsaw and observe everyday life. Find the best hidden locations in the city with the help of your experienced local guide. In 6-hours version you will also enter the Royal Castle and gorgeous apartments of former kings. It’s the best way to compare how times change through the capital of Poland from late Medieval Times to nowadays, as a center of economic, science, business and developments.
IncludesPrivate walking tour in Old & New Town in Warsaw led by licensed guide Visit the campus of great University of Warsaw Tickets to entry the Royal Castle (in 6-hours version) Pick up from the hotel (only hotels in Warsaw Old Town) Tour program adapted to the preferences of the group Tips about local restaurants, patisserie, pubs
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- Please note that the pickup from your hotel is only possible from the Warsaw Old Town. Guests from outside the Warsaw Old Town are encouraged to arrange transportation when making a reservation.
- If you provided the address of your accommodation during the reservation it means for us that you want to meet your guide at your accommodation located in the Warsaw Old Town