Warsaw: Highlights of Old & New Town Private Guided Tour4 Reviews
Discover the history of Warsaw on this historical guided tour. Visit some of the most famous landmarks in the city, including the Royal Castle, the Holy Cross Church, and the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. Pick up some local tips and souvenirs.
- Explore the historic city of Warsaw with the help of a licensed guide
- View the most famous monuments in the city
- See the city from a different perspective
- Learn about the history of Warsaw and the traditions and customs of the Polish people
- Enjoy a private tour only with your family and friends
DescriptionDiscover the charm of Warsaw Old Town, destroyed during the war but rebuilt in the beautiful Baroque style of architecture. Learn the facts and legends of the capitol city, Warsaw, on a private walking tour of the highlights and main attractions. Only a few people know that Warsaw was the most important city for the economy of Poland in the Modern Era and locals truly believe it to be one of the most unique places on earth, an understanding that comes with an appreciation of the culture, history, and daily life of the city. Admire the Nicolaus Copernicus Monument and the Holy Cross Church, before you continue to the University of Warsaw. Enjoy a slightly longer stop at Pilsudski Square, previously Victory Square, where you can take the time to reflect upon the unique Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. Experience the atmosphere of contemporary Warsaw and observe everyday life. Find the best hidden locations in the city with the help of your experienced local guide. Follow your friendly guide to the Main Market Square, through the Castle Square to finally reach the great Royal Castle, where the Polish monarchs lived from 1596 to 1795. On the 6-hour version, you will also enter the Royal Castle and the gorgeous apartments of former kings. It’s the best way to see how times have changed throughout the history of the capital of Poland, from late Medieval Times to its role nowadays as a center of economy, science, business, and development.
IncludesPrivate walking tour of Warsaw's Old and New Town Licensed tour guide Visit to the campus of the University of Warsaw Entry to the Royal Castle (for 6-hour version) Pickup from hotels in Old Town Tour program adapted to the preferences of the group Tips about local restaurants, patisserie, pubs Hotel pickup outside of Warsaw Old Town
- Please dress appropriately for the weather
- Wear comfortable walking shoes • Please note that hotel pickup is only possible from Warsaw Old Town; guests staying outside of Old Town are encouraged to arrange transportation when making a reservation
- If you provide the address of your accommodation during booking, your local guide will meet you at your accommodation located in Warsaw Old Town
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY