My Guide Website?
Warsaw: Historic Private Tour in Retro Fiat20 Reviews
Learn about the history of Warsaw from the seat of a retro Fiat 125p. Enjoy a guided tour through Warsaw and its different historical periods. Visit some of the city's most remarkable historical landmarks like the Old Town or remains of the ghetto wall.
- Visit landmarks in Warsaw's Old Town
- Learn about Communist era Warsaw
- Experience the unique district of Praga
- Witness the remains of the Jewish ghetto
DescriptionCruise through the city of Warsaw in style in the passenger seat of a retro 125p Fiat. With your tour guide, set off from your pick up location and head to the unique district of Praga, a UNESCO listed World Heritage site located in Warsaw's Old Town. Here you will have a chance to learn about the tragic history of Warsaw's Jewish community whilst visiting the remnants of the old Jewish Ghetto. Continue your tour through to some of the city's most important historical landmarks. Visit key locations whilst learning about the uprising of Warsaw, the largest armed uprising of civilians during World War II. Finish your tour with a trip to the Polish capital and discover how it was rebuilt under the regime of Stalin after its destruction during the World War.
IncludesPrivate local guide Complimentary vodka shot Hotel pickup and drop off in the city center Transportation by retro Fiat 125p Photos from the tour (emailed afterwards) Polish sweet (doughnut)
- Transportation is in a historic 1980s vehicle
- The tour requires some walking
- The tour is half walking-half driving, but it can be easily adapted to suit your requirements