My Guide Website?
Warsaw: Hot Air Balloon Flight and Tykocin or Narew NP Visit2 Reviews
Enjoy a hot-air balloon flight over the Narew or Biebrza valleys. Then visit the picturesque town of Tykocin or Narew National Park.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Warsaw:If youʻre booking your trip to Warsaw last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Fly over Biebrzanski National Park or Narew National Park
- Admire the panorama of North-Eastern Poland
- Relax and enjoy the beautiful, peaceful scenery
- Visit the town of Tykocin or Narew National Park
DescriptionAfter a 2-hour trip by road from Warsaw, arrive in the Podlasie region, around 150 kilometers north-east of Warsaw. Meet your pilot and walk over to the balloon. If you wish, you can assist with inflating it. You will then fly over Biebrzanski National Park or Narew National Park. Admire some of the most mesmerizing landscapes of North-Eastern Poland on a 1-hour flight. Look down on a winding river, colorful fields, wild animals, and picturesque villages. After the hot air balloon flight, you will visit either the small town of Tykocin, famous for one of the best-preserved baroque synagogues in Poland, or Narew National Park. You will then be driven back to Warsaw.
IncludesReturn transportation from Warsaw by minibus Balloon flight with experienced pilot Visit to Narew National Park or Tykocin
- The timing of the hot-air balloon flight is dependant on the weather, with departure from Warsaw at either 3:00 AM or 8:00 AM. The exact pickup time will be communicated to you via email 2-3 days before the tour
- Transportation will be by Skoda Superb, Opel Vivaro, or VW Sharan, depending on the number of passengers • The exact itinerary will be confirmed on the day