My Guide Website?
Warsaw: Jewish Heritage 4-Hour Private Tour15 Reviews
Follow the footsteps of Jewish community in Warsaw. Learn about its glorious and shameful moments. Discover places related to the past and present Jews and try kosher dishes.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Warsaw:If youʻre booking your trip to Warsaw last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Follow the Trail of Jewish Monuments and learn about the lives of Warsaw Jews
- Stop at the Umschlagplatz and pray for those sent to the extermination camps
- Explore the Jewish Cemetery, one of the largest Kirkuts in Europe
- See the area of the ghetto and learn about the history of the Holocaust
- Go to Próżna street, where the atmosphere of Jewish Warsaw has been preserved