My Guide Website?
Warsaw: Jewish Heritage 4-Hour Private Tour12 Reviews
Visit the old Jewish neighborhoods of Warsaw and learn about the history and traditions of Poland’s Jews. Discover the part they played in resisting the Final Solution and see the Monument to the Heroes of the Ghetto, Kirkut and more.
- Explore the Old Jewish Quarter of Warsaw
- See the Synagogue and Kirkut (cemetery)
- Discover many sites connected with the rich history and traditions of Polish Jews
- Learn more about the history and traditions of the Jews in Poland
- Go to the melancholic Umschlagplatz where the city's Jews were loaded onto cattle wagons and taken to the labor camps