My Guide Website?
Warsaw: Museum of Life Under Communism Entry Ticket12 Reviews
Visit the Museum of Life Under Communism with this entry ticket to explore what Polish life looked like in the bygone era. See a living space from that time, an original telephone booth, and more.
- Step back in time to experience the atmosphere of life in Communist Poland
- Visit an antique Polish cafe to enjoy drinks and taste typical Warsaw cake
- Enjoy immersive exhibits where you can touch and feel items of the past
- Marvel at old newspapers, magazines, children’s toys, books, and more
- Take one-of-a-kind photos in an original telephone booth and living rooms
DescriptionPre-book your entry ticket to Warsaw’s Museum of Life Under Communism and step back in time through exhibits and items detailing life in Poland during Communist rule. Take advantage of added perks, including daily surprises and a free smartphone audio guide on Thursdays. When you enter the museum, start your visit with the story about solidarity and the end of communism. See original flyers and pictures as you follow back to the time of martial law and the beginnings of communism in Poland. Watch some propaganda movies in the cinema from the ’70s, then venture to a small housing space to see typical items and look through some newspapers, magazines, and books. Take some up-close pictures of this unique environment. Explore the three on-site stores featuring a variety of products. Make a phone call from the telephone booth, see what a typical moped looked like, and look at what is likely the only saturator of this type in Poland. Make a stop at the kindergarten to marvel at original toys and books. Before the end of your visit, choose to take a seat at the museum’s cafe, which is reminiscent of the original cafes from the ’50s. Sip on a warm coffee from a 60-year-old coffee maker and try a typical Warsaw cake (costs not included).
IncludesMuseum Of Life Under Communism entry Daily surprises Free mobile audio guide (Thursdays)
- In most cases, you do not have to book the precise time of your visit. Due to optional local authority restrictions, you might need to briefly wait to enter the museum