Warsaw Off The Beaten Path Self-Drive Tour3 Reviews
Enjoy Warsaw's alternative sights on an alternative sightseeing self-drive tour. Jump in behind the wheel of Fiat 126p "Toddler" and go look for some unusual sights. You are the driver but you have a professional local guide in the back to help you.
- Discover parts of Warsaw often omitted on tours
- See the wooden housing neighborhood made for Russian workers
- Drop by the impressive Warsaw Citadel - a 19th century fortification
- Visit bohemian Praga district with its picturesque architecture
DescriptionYou’ve already visited the top tourist attractions in Warsaw? Tired of traditional form of touring? Hop on board of the well-known Fiat 126p a.k.a „Toddler” and take a self-drive tour to not-so-well-known spots of Warsaw! Guides will show you some of most interesting attractions which are not present in a typical Warsaw tour. You start the tour by the Palace of Culture and Science, where you quickly learn how to drive a Fiat 126p. Then, well prepared you set off for your first stop, tightly connected with the Palace. Neighborhood of constructors of the Palace of Culture and Science with its wooden housing. Here you find out how the life of those workers looked like and what is this place now. Afterwards, you drive to a completely different world in Old Bielany district. This picturesque interwar-era housing district with its gas lanterns (last ones in the city) has some of the most beautiful examples of modernist architecture. From Bielany you travel even more back in time to the era of Russian Tzars' control. Here you have a chance to drive by an authentic 19th century Warsaw Citadel. During the tour your guide tells you stories connected with the places you drive around.
Includes2.5-hour self-driving tour Professional local guide 20-minute driving lesson Photos from the tour (emailed afterwards) Entrance fees Meals and drinks Security deposit of 500PLN is required (refunded after the tour)
- Security deposit of 500PLN is required (refunded after the tour)
- Valid Driver's Licence is required and checked before the tour
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The tour is half walking-half driving, but it can be easily adapted to suit your requirements
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability