My Guide Website?
Warsaw Old Town 1.5-Hour Segway Tour101 Reviews
Glide along Warsaw's historic streets on a self-balancing Segway for 90 minutes, and see the city from a unique perspective. Drive down the city’s oldest street, get panoramic views of the Vistula River, see the vast Multimedia Fountain Park and more.
- Ride a self-balancing Segway through the streets of Warsaw's Old Town
- Get panoramic views of the Vistula River and Warsaw Castle
- Drive down the Krakowskie Przedmieście, Warsaw's oldest street
- Go to the Multimedia Fountain Park, Warsaw's latest attraction
DescriptionExplore the historic streets and sites of Warsaw on a 21st-century mode of transport, and Segway your way around the Old Town for 90 minutes. The self-balancing, environmentally-friendly electric scooters avoid the need for long and tiring walks. Instead, jump aboard and ride your own Segway from location to location. After a brief training session, the tour heads past the most important buildings and monuments of the city. Your guide will relate their history and recommend other places to visit during your stay in Warsaw. Get panoramic views of the Vistula River, check out the fountains of the new Multimedia Fountain Park, glide past royal residencies, and Segway along Krakowskie Przedmieście; the oldest avenue in Warsaw.
IncludesSegway i2 rental and training session Helmets Insurance Raincoats
- Please note: you are advised to wear flat sole shoes and comfortable clothes
- Riders should weigh between 100 and 260 pounds (45-118 kilograms)
- Pregnant women and children under 12 cannot use a Segway
- People under the influence of alcohol are not allowed to ride a Segway
- Raincoats and sun shades are provided if needed