My Guide Website?
Warsaw: Old Town Guided Walking Tour16 Reviews
Explore Poland's capital on a guided walking tour of Warsaw Old Town.
- Discover Warsaw Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Explore the city's must-see sights with a licensed tour guide
- Learn about the city's history and discover it's legends
- Take a picture with the Warsaw Mermaid on the Old Town Market Square
DescriptionDiscover the oldest parts of Warsaw as you join your guide on a tour of the city's Old Town. Learn about Warsaw's history, admire the colorful facades, and walk across the city walls. Your tour begins at Castle Square. Meet your guide and learn about the city's history and find out when Warsaw became the capital of the country before walking over to the inner courtyard of the Royal Castle just a few meters away. Continue your tour as you head to one of Warsaw's most romantic spots, Piwna Street. Venture down narrow alleyways and see the best parts of Warsaw Old Town with your guide. Walk past St. John's Cathedral, St. Martin's Church, the Old Town Market Square, and more. See the house where Marie Curie was born and finally, head to the Warsaw Uprising Memorial, where your tour comes to an end.
IncludesGuided walking tour of Warsaw Old Town Licensed city guide
- This tour will take place rain or shine