Warsaw: Old Town Highlights Private Walking Tour27 Reviews
Get to know the history and culture of Warsaw and Poland on this private tour. See the highlights including Royal Castle, St. Anne’s Church and Palace of Culture and Science and discover hidden gems of the city with incredible stories.
- Explore the highlights of Warsaw during the tour led by a licensed guide
- Learn the history of Warsaw as well as the traditions and customs of Polish people
- Admire sights in Old Town as Barbican, Royal Castle, Little Insurgent
- Visit St. Anne’s church and Archcathedral Basilica of St. John the Baptist
- Enjoy a private tour for your family and friends only
DescriptionLearn the facts and legends of the capital city Warsaw on a private walking tour of the highlights and main attractions. Warsaw was the most important city for the economy of Poland in the modern era and we truly believe that it's one of the most unique places on earth. See the beauty of the city and learn anecdotes, history and legends. You will walk around the Old Town to see the most remarkable places, but also to discover hidden gems of the City and get to know incredible stories. Admire the main attractions of Warsaw such as Sigmund's Column on Castle Square, Warsaw Barbican, Main Market Square and impressive Monument to the Warsaw Uprising Fighters. In the 2-hour option, you will also enter the Archcathedral Basilica of St. John the Baptist. Explore more with the 3-hour option and see Little Insurgent Monument, Braniecki Palace and visit St. Anne's Church with very rich decorations inside and exceptional ceilings. Extend to 4 hours to step inside Royal Castle. See gorgeous apartments of former kings full of old historical paintings, furniture and decorations. Learn the history of Polish monarchs and their daily life inside the XIVth century castle. In the 6-hour version, you will experience all attractions above and visit the most iconic building in Warsaw - the Palace of Culture and Science. Walk through the New World (Nowy Świat), the lively center of the city connecting Old Town with the new town and explore inside the palace, learning about the fascinating PRL-times history and admire the view from the top.
IncludesHotel pickup from the Old Town Private walking tour with a licensed guide Visit to Archcathedral Basilica of St. John the Baptist Visit to St. Anna's Church (in 3, 4 and 6-hours option) Entrance to the Royal Castle (in 4 and 6-hours option) Entrance to the Palace of Culture and Science (in 6-hours option) Tips about local restaurants, patisserie, and pubs Hotel pickup outside the Old Town
- Please note that the pickup from your hotel is only possible from Warsaw Old Town
- Guests from outside Warsaw Old Town are encouraged to arrange transportation when making a reservation
- If your hotel is not located in the Old Town, you'll have to make your own way to the meeting point at Warsaw Uprising Monument
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY