My Guide Website?
Warsaw Old Town Private Tour with Skip-the-line Royal Castle
Fall in love with Warsaw on a private tour of its historic center and the Royal Castle, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Admire the royal apartments, explore the Old Town Square.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Warsaw:If youʻre booking your trip to Warsaw last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the highlights of Warsaw’s Old Town with a 5-Star Local Guide
- Beat the crowds at the Royal Castle, a top-rated attraction, with skip-the-line
- Immerse yourself in the history, heritage and secrets of Polish monarchs
- Learn about WWII in Poland and how the capital was rebuilt from its ashes
- Enjoy a private tour tailored to your needs and interests
DescriptionOn this walking tour of the Old Town, we will guide you through 500 years of Warsaw’s turbulent history, discovering its royal heritage, but also the destruction caused by World War II. With skip-the-line tickets to the Royal Castle you can follow the story of Polish monarchs who built the city and see how it rose from its ashes. Discover the essence of Warsaw with an Expert Guide! Book a 2,5-hour tour of the Warsaw Royal Castle and Old Town. This private experience is great for history buffs, families and curious travelers who want to enjoy the full attention of a Private Tour Guide and the ability to ask questions. The tour will start at the Castle Square with an introduction to how Warsaw became the capital of Poland in the 17th century, when King Sigismund III Vasa moved his court to the Royal Castle. The guide will take you inside this mighty Renaissance residence and show you its highlights, including the king's private chambers. You will enjoy a seamless experience with fast-track tickets that allow you to skip the lines to get in. After the castle tour, you will have the opportunity to explore the Old Town and see the Presidential Palace, University of Warsaw, Grand Theatre, and more.
IncludesPrivate Tour of Warsaw Royal Castle and Old Town Highlights 5-Star Licensed Guide who is fluent in the selected language Skip-the-line tickets to the Warsaw Royal Castle (main exhibition) Interesting facts and legends about Warsaw Recommendations on the best restaurants, cafes and pubs
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information. Skip-the-line tickets are purchased in advance to allow you to get in faster without queuing at the ticket office.