My Guide Website?
Warsaw: Palace of Culture & Warsaw City Center Private Tour8 Reviews
On this private guided tour you will be taken to the 30th floor of Palace of Culture and Science. You will see Warsaw from above and hear the story of PRL times.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Warsaw:If youʻre booking your trip to Warsaw last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit Palace of Culture and Science in Warsaw
- Admire the amazing view from the 30th floor
- Explore the interior of Palace of Culture and Science
- Listen to the PRL times history
- Walk around the places connected to PRL times
DescriptionPalace of Culture and Science has been built in 1955, and it was previously named after Joseph Stalin. On this tour you will have a chance to listen to the history of PRL times, how did it look like in Warsaw, and whole Poland. You will also see the interior of the Palace of Culture and Science - the highest building in whole Poland. Go with your private knowledgeable guide to the 30th floor and admire the breathtaking view over Warsaw from terrace, at height of 114m above the ground. After that your guide will take you for a walk around the places in Warsaw that were connected to PRL times such as Kino Relax and former house of a political party. Explore the remains of PRL architecture.
IncludesPrivate 2-hours guided tour in Palace of Culture and Science and the Warsaw City Center led by licensed guide Skip the line entrance ticket to the Palace of Culture and to the observation terrace on 30th floor Tour provided by live guide only in one chosen foreign language True facts about the comunims times in Poland and Warsaw
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- Please ensure you are on time. Being late may prevent you from joining the tour
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Palace of Culture and Science allow you to save time by skipping the line at the ticket office, but due to large crowds, there is usually a separate queue for elevators.