My Guide Website?
Warsaw: POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews Ticket108 Reviews
Discover the 1000-year old history of the Polish Jews through a variety of exhibitions and interactive installations.
- Travel through 1000 years of the history of Polish Jews in an interactive way
- Immerse yourself in the story with artifacts, paintings and interactive installations
- Learn how the Holocaust impacted the political, social and religious diversity of Jews in Poland
DescriptionLearn about the centuries of Jewish history in Poland, from when the first communites settled in the country, right up until the present day. Explore 8 different galleries that will educate in an interactive way through visual and audio materials, as well as artifacts and paintings. Discover more about the most significant moments of Jewish history in the country. This includes the birth of the communities, the role of individual Jewish figures throughout Polish society, and how the Holocaust drastically impacted the Jews of Poland. See also how is their culture being revived after the Second World War.
IncludesAccess to permanent exhibition Access to temporary exhibition (if option selected)
- The ticket is valid for one day - you may enter the museum at your own convenience, but please be aware that admittance is closed 2 hours prior to the closing time
- You can leave the museum to have lunch and return, as long as it is within the same day. The estimated time needed for visiting the core exhibition is 2 hours.
- Due to security restrictions, every guest must undergo electronic scanning before entering the core exhibition
- The museum is closed on Tuesdays
- Children aged 7 or younger may enter the museum free of charge
- Children age 12 or younger, need to be supervised by an adult at all times