My Guide Website?
Warsaw: Praga District Tour with Vodka Museum and Tasting
Explore the cultural neighborhood of Praga, the most fascinating part of Warsaw. Take a stroll through the historic streets, pop into historic temples, and visit the Polish Vodka Museum for a tasting.
- Discover shrines hidden away in the courtyards and the main streets of old Praga
- See the blocks from the communism time and Soho - the post-industrial zone
- Step into Bazaar Rozyckiego, the oldest market, taste the best pyzy and flaki
- Visit the Polish Vodka Museum in the Koneser centre and taste of Polish Vodka
- Stop by the Żabiński Villa where Jews from the Warsaw ghetto were hidden