My Guide Website?
Warsaw: Private Chopin Tour with tickets to Chopin Museum6 Reviews
Follow in the footsteps of F. Chopin in Warsaw Old Town and learn about the historical background of his emigration to France. Visit the interactive Chopin Museum with skip-the-line tickets
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Warsaw:If youʻre booking your trip to Warsaw last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Warsaw: The City in a Nutshell Small Group Walking Tour
- Warsaw Modlin Airport: Private Economy Transfer
- Warsaw: Chopin Concert in a Historical Old Town Location
- Warsaw Jewish Heritage Private Tour in Retro Fiat
- From Warsaw: Tour of the Wolf's Lair, Hitler's HQ by Car
- Discover the legacy of Chopin in Warsaw Old Town with a 5-Stars Private Guide
- Learn about the life and work of one of the greatest Polish composers
- See Chopin’s family house, school and the church where he played regular concert
- Save time with skip the line tickets to the interactive Chopin Museum
- Enjoy an unforgettable 1-hour classical music concert after the tour
DescriptionFrederic Chopin was a piano virtuoso and one of the greatest icons of classical music of the Romantic era. On this exclusive tour, you will discover the traces of Chopin in Warsaw, where he lived for over 20 years. Embark on a musical journey and discover the true story of Chopin. During the 2-hour tour, you will visit the fantastic Frédéric Chopin Museum with a knowledgeable Private Guide. In the rebuilt 17th century mansion you will find the world's largest collection of Chopiniana. Among the precious memorabilia are original musical scores, photographs, recordings and even Chopin’s instruments. Explore the interactive exhibits and learn about the composer’s personal life and musical achievements. You will also find many historical places that carry the legacy of Chopin in Warsaw Old Town. Follow your Expert Guide to the Zamoyski Palace to hear the fascinating story of the composer’s piano. Another point of interest will be the Holy Cross Church, which houses Chopin’s heart after it was transported from Paris in 1850, a year after his death. You will also see the Visitationist Church, where he regularly played concerts, and his former high school at the Kazimierz Palace. The guide will also share some tips on where to find Chopin's interactive musical benches! Choose the 3-hour option to enrich your experience with an 1-hour classical concert of Chopin's masterpieces in the evening after the tour. Warsaw hosts regular classical concerts and piano recitals performed by the best Polish and international pianists. SIt down in a prestigious auditorium with a glass of a traditional Polish drink - honey wine or apple juice - and enjoy the beautiful sounds filling the space. This is the perfect way to make your Chopin-themed day feel even more special, as there will be an opportunity to discuss Chopin's music with other guests after the performance.
IncludesPrivate Chopin-themed Tour of Warsaw Old Town with a Museum and Concert 5-Stars Guide with Official Warsaw License speaking fluently in chosen language Skip the line tickets to Chopin Museum (both options) Admission tickets for an 1-hour concert of Chopin’s music (3-hour option) One glass of a traditional drink - Polish honey wine or apple juice (3-hour option)
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information Please ensure you are on time. Being late may prevent you from joining the tour Please note that the evening concerts of classical music take place in multiple venues in Warsaw Old Town. Depending on the size of the group, day, time and availability, the concert program may differ but we will always consider your best experience. Concert is a separate attraction and starts usually between 5:30-8 pm, please ensure you are on time. You can find the exact time and place of the concert on your concert ticket attached to the email