Warsaw: Private Chopin Tour with tickets to Chopin Museum5 Reviews
Discover Chopin's Warsaw on this private 2 or 3-hour walking tour. Enjoy skip-the-line tickets to the Chopin Museum, and with the extended 3-hour option, experience a 1-hour concert of Chopin's music.
- Visit the places where Chopin lived and performed in Warsaw
- Learn why Chopin eventually left Poland
- Discover the interactive Chopin Museum
- Explore Warsaw’s Old Town area
- Enjoy a concert of some of Chopin's most famous works on the extended tour
DescriptionPiano virtuoso Frederic Chopin lived in Warsaw for over 20 years. On this tour, you will hear the history of this great musician. You will visit the places where his family lived, including Zamoyski Palace. You'll also have a chance to explore the Frederic Chopin Museum with skip-the-line tickets and discover some of Chopin's instruments, music scores, and scripts handwritten by him. Other tour highlights include Kazimierz Palace where Chopin attended high school, the Visitationist Church where he regularly played concerts, and the Holy Cross Church where Chopin’s heart was transported from Paris in 1850, a year after his death. On the extended 3-hour tour option, you will have a chance to enjoy a 1-hour live concert of Chopin’s music.
IncludesPrivate tour led by a licensed guide Skip-the-line tickets to the Chopin Museum Walking tour of the most important places related to Chopin’s life in Warsaw Extended Tour Only: Admission tickets for 1-hour concert of Chopin’s music
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts. Being late may prevent you from joining the tour.
- Please check your email the day before the tour for some important information.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability