My Guide Website?
Warsaw Private Tour from Krakow with Transport and Guide1 Reviews
From Krakow you can easily jump to another fantastic city and explore Warsaw! Prepare yourself for a full day exploration, see the best iconic sights like Palace of Culture and more .
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Warsaw:If youʻre booking your trip to Warsaw last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy full day tour with private guide to capital city - Warsaw
- Discover highlights of Warsaw as Palace of Culture and Science, Royal Castle
- Learn fascinating history of Poland through Old and New Town in Warsaw
- Spread your Krakow journey and hop to another city easily by car or train as you
- Explore Warsaw fully and see as much as possible during one day
DescriptionPoland has a lot of to offer, each city is different and has interesting sights. We want to give you the chance to explore as much as possible. Hit the road, explore Warsaw city and enjoy more than you could expect - comfortable transport, private guide, great history lesson and car transfers between sights in Warsaw. There are two options to adjust your travel preferences. Krakow is well-connected with Warsaw by trains. Take a seat in comfortable train with your friends or family and be welcomed by local Warsaw guide. He will lead you through New Town where you will see Palace of Culture and Science, Grand Theatre and Saxon Garden with Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. Slowly change the city vibes to reach fantastic Old Town. There you will see magnificent Royal Castle! Get to know with fascinating history of Polish Kings. Walk around big Market Square and see Warsaw Barbican and Uprising Monument. Discover all hidden gems! In Warsaw besides modern building and lively atmosphere you will see urban nature. Wilanow Park is a vast green area featuring a historic palace of King Jan III Sobieski, colourful gardens and monuments. It is one of the most popular places for a relaxing walk away from the crowds. For your convience, we provide skip-the-line tickets. After all the guide will bring you to the railway station for a train back to Krakow. For people who prefer travel by car we offer english-speaking driver on route and your guide join you in Warsaw to show you the best Warsaw highlights in comfortable way.
IncludesPrivate full day trip from Krakow to Warsaw by Train or Car (depending on the selected option) Licensed Local Guide who is fluent in the selected language Tickets to Wilanow Park Pickup from your accommodation Krakow Two-way train ticets from Krakow to Warsaw, public transport tickets to Wilanow Park (11-hour tour only) Private car trasfers from Krakow to Warsaw with an English-speaking driver (13-hour tour only)
- Please check your email the day before the tour for important information. Please note that the mode of transport depends on the selected option. The 11-hour option includes pickup service by private car and two-way train tickets from Krakow to Warsaw. Please check your travel details for the exact departure time, train tickets will be sent via email. Your Private Guide will meet you at Warsaw Central Railway Station. The 13-hour option includes private car transfers from Krakow to Warsaw with pickup and drop-off at your accommodation. Your Private Guide will meet you in Warsaw city center. We will arrange private transfers in a standard car (sedan) for groups of 1-4 people, and in a larger van for groups of 5 people and more.You can book a 5-people tour to take advantage of a larger vehicle. The 11-hour tour is mostly a walking tour but you will also use public transportation. Tickets are included. Lunch can be organized upon request.