My Guide Website?
Warsaw to Auschwitz and Krakow Old Town Full-Day Trip by Car
Explore one of the most important symbols of the Holocaust on a guided tour of Auschwitz-Birkenau then enjoy a guided tour of Krakow Old Town.
- Visit the biggest Nazi concentration camp in the world
- Discover the truth about what happened during the Holocaust
- Walk through the harrowing gas chambers and prisoner barracks
- See the highlights of Krakow's Old Town
DescriptionDiscover 2 of Poland's most iconic landmarks on this full-day tour. After getting picked up from your hotel in Warsaw, travel to Auschwitz-Birkenau and take a walking tour of this Nazi concentration camp. See the main sights of both camps, such as the prisoner barracks, gas chambers, and crematory buildings. Pay your respects at the Holocaust memorial and learn more about the tragic events that took place here at the exhibitions housed in the former barracks. After your visit to Auschwitz, head to Krakow and enjoy a sightseeing tour through the Old Town. Admire the local architecture, palaces, and interesting monuments and see for yourself why Krakow is one of Europe's top destinations. Before beginning the journey back to Warsaw, sit down to a traditional lunch of Polish pierogi then enjoy some free time for shopping or more sightseeing. Get dropped off back at your hotel in Warsaw at the end of the day.
IncludesAll entrance fees and tickets Private transportation by air-conditioned car English-speaking driver Hotel pickup and drop-off Licensed English-speaking tour guide in Auschwitz Headsets Private local guide in Krakow Lunch
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully