My Guide Website?
Warsaw to Auschwitz and Krakow Old Town Full-Day Trip by Car6 Reviews
Witness the true scale of Holocaust on a guided tour of Auschwitz-Birkenau, the largest Nazi concentration camp complex. Take advantage of skip-the-line tickets and private car transfers from Warsaw.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Warsaw:If youʻre booking your trip to Warsaw last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Warsaw: Private Vodka Tasting Night with Snacks and Pickup
- Warsaw: Afternoon Public City Tour with Pickup and Drop-off
- Warsaw Jewish Heritage Private Tour in Retro Fiat
- Warsaw: Private Tour by Communist Van
- Warsaw Modlin Airport: Private Economy Transfer
- Discover the history of Auschwitz-Birkenau with a Licensed Guide
- Save time with skip-the-line tickets for a group tour of the museum and memorial
- Learn about World War II and the Holocaust in Poland
- See Wawel Castle & more highlights of Krakow Old Town with a Private Guide (15h)
- Private car transfers with pickup and drop-off at your accommodation in Warsaw
DescriptionTravel with us from Warsaw to Lesser Poland by private car to join the official group tour of the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum and Memorial Site. Learn about the biggest Nazi crimes committed during World War II and see the Holocaust site where 1.1 million people died. Immerse yourself in the turbulent history of Poland. Book a 11-hour tour to visit the Auschwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp from Warsaw. For your convenience, we offer private car transfers with pickup and drop-off at your accommodation, so you will enjoy a comfortable and hassle-free journey with an English-speaking driver. Upon arrival in Oswiecim, you will join a group tour of the original labor camp Auschwitz I and the mass extermination camp Auschwitz II-Birkenau with a Licensed Museum Guide. See with your own eyes the original prison barracks, gas chambers and crematoriums used from mass murders. The live commentary will focus on the stories of daily starvation, harsh labor, punishment and death, but also of survival, resistance, escapes and liberation. The tour will be conducted in your native language and the size of the group will be limited to a maximum of 30 people, so it won’t be too crowded or too noisy. We’ll provide headsets/whispers for all guests. Book a 15-hour tour to visit the Auschwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp and Krakow Old Town from Warsaw in 1 day. Poland's former capital is only a short drive away, so why not spend a few hours exploring its rich history and cultural heritage? On this private walking tour you will see the medieval Old Town with the Main Market Square featuring the iconic St. Mary’s Basilica, Cloth Hall and the old Town Hall Tower. You will also learn about the powerful Polish monarchs as you follow the Royal Route to the Wawel Royal Castle and Cathedral. There will be free time for lunch and souvenir shopping, and your private driver will take you back to your accommodation in Warsaw.
IncludesFull-day trip from Warsaw to Auschwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp and Krakow Old Town (number of attractions depends on the selected option) 3,5-hour guided tour of Auschwitz-Birkenau led by a Licensed Guide who is fluent in the language selected when booking Skip-the-line tickets, headsets, group size limited to 30 people in Auschwitz Private Walking Tour of Krakow Old Town led by a Local Guide (15-hour option only) Private car transfers with pickup and drop-off at your accommodation in Warsaw
- Check your email the day before the tour for important information and the exact schedule. Please note that Krakow is not included in a 11-hour tour. Auschwitz-Birkenau tickets allow you to skip the line at the ticket office, but not at the entrance and security checks. All guests must provide their full name and bring a valid photo ID. Contact us in advance to request a rental of wheelchairs in Auschwitz-Birkenau. We guarantee 3,5 hours of sightseeing in Auschwitz-Birkenau, regardless of traffic and delays. 11-hour tour: bring your own snacks or packed lunch, as it’s a remote location without restaurants. 15-hour tour: we can arrange lunch in Krakow upon request. We offer private transfers to Auschwitz-Birkenau and Krakow. You’ll join a public tour in Auschwitz-Birkenau (max 30 participants). The Krakow tour is a private experience. We offer a standard car (sedan) for 1-4 people, or a larger van for groups of 5+ people. You can book a 5-people tour for a larger vehicle.