Warsaw: Traditional Polish Food and Sightseeing Private Tour15 Reviews
Sample traditional Polish food and enjoy local flavors. Try various dishes, appetizers, and desserts and get an interesting lesson about the customs, traditions, and history of Poland in a fun and tasty way.
- Taste typical Polish cuisine
- Visit 2, 3, or 4 specially chosen restaurants and patisseries in Warsaw
- Try different Polish specialties and choose your favorite
- Learn about Warsaw's history, culinary culture, and tradition from your private licensed guide
- Upgrade to the special 5-hour tour to include more sightseeing and a tasting of local spirits or beers
DescriptionThe culture of eating has strong roots among Polish people — let your professional private guide show you the best dishes from Polish cuisine in 2, 3, or 4 carefully chosen local venues. At these places, you'll get a special chance to try, compare, and choose your favorites from a wide range of traditional dishes. As you go from one venue to another, take in some sightseeing of the most iconic places in the city, like Sigmund's Column, Warsaw Barbican, or Main Market Square. During your tastings, your guide will provide insight into Polish traditions and customs, and tell you about which meals are related to which occasion. Choose the 2.5-hour option to try a basic set of food in 2 venues, including different kinds of dumplings, Polish meats, and other specialities, as well as one soft drink and cake and coffee/tea (excluding soup and beer). The 3.5-hour option includes traditional Polish food at 3 venues, including 3 kinds of dumplings, different kinds of Polish meats, other specialities, traditional soup, in addition to one soft drink, beer, and cake and coffee/tea. Explore the culture even further and opt for the special 5-hour version, during which you can experience not only the food, but your choice of 8 types of vodka or your choice of 8 different beers. On the 5-hour tour, take in even more spectacular sightseeing — get to know local history and the best-kept secrets of the capital, as well as remarkable buildings like the Royal Castle.
IncludesFood tastings of various traditional food at carefully chosen venues Typical Polish appetizers, soup, main courses, and dessert Private tour with licensed and knowledgeable guide More food than you are able to eat Beverages: 1 soft drink, 1 Polish beer, coffee/tea, and a shot of Polish vodka Guided walking tour of Warsaw Old Town highlights (exact duration depends on chosen option) Vodka or beer tasting (5-hour option only) Additional food and drinks
- Please note that the golden rule of Polish hosts is to serve enough food to make a table collapse: you are advised to just eat breakfast and skip lunch
- In case one dish isn't available it will be replaced by another traditional one
- For the premium 5-hour tour, you need to choose between a beer tasting or vodka tasting in advance
- The tour takes place regardless of weather conditions
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability