My Guide Website?
Warsaw: Treblinka Heartbreaking Concentration Camp Tour26 Reviews
Discover Treblinka, the biggest Nazi camp in Europe which sits a 1-hour drive from Warsaw. Experience a touching and somber experience as you learn of the tragic history surrounding the site.
- Be picked up and dropped off from your accommodation in Warsaw
- Have a local guide escort you for the duration of your tour
- Feel the atmosphere at one of the most dramatic and memorable sites in the world
- See the Umschlagplatz in Warsaw
DescriptionAfter being collected from your accommodation in Warsaw, you will make your way towards Treblinka, the biggest Nazi camp in all of Europe. The camp is only a 1 hour drive from Warsaw, and once having arrived, your guided tour will begin. During World War II, there were almost 2 million people killed by Nazi Germany in Treblinka and Auschwitz-Birkenau, a smaller concentration camp that lies outside of Krakow. Treblinka is a very impressive and touching place when it comes to the history, of which you will learn about throughout your tour here. In the central part of a field full of stones, you will discover the famous must-see monument of 'The Victims of Holocaust'. During your trip you will also see the “Never Again” stone, which is dedicated to the Janusz Korczak commemoration. At the conclusion of your tour, you will be returned back to your point of origin in Warsaw.
IncludesTransportation by air-conditioned car back and forth from Warsaw Pickup and drop off from your hotel Professional guide's services Entrance fees to the museum Free refreshments
- • This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- The tour takes about 4-5 hours, with a recommended starting time between 9:00 AM–11:00 AM