My Guide Website?
Warsaw Wine Tasting Private Tour with Wine Expert
Enjoy a private tasting of 4-5 Polish wines and learn about the wine regions and viticulture in Poland. Discover the unique flavors of Polish wines and local traditions.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Warsaw:If youʻre booking your trip to Warsaw last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover your favorite Polish wine with a Private Wine Expert-Guide
- Immerse yourself in the long history, cultural heritage and wine traditions
- Learn all about grape varieties, wine production, fermentation, aging, and more
- Taste 4 original wines at the best wine bars in Warsaw (2-hour option only)
- Enjoy 5 glasses of wine & paired appetizers & see highlights of Old Town(3-hour)
DescriptionThis private wine tasting tour in Warsaw is an exciting way to discover Polish wine, culture and hospitality. Join our experienced Wine Expert on a fun and educational tasting of original Polish wines, including reds and whites. Feel the joy of drinking, cheers! The 2-hour tour is an ideal introduction to the world of Polish wines with a tasting of 4 wines. Meet your Private Guide in Warsaw Old Town and visit 2 popular wine bars offering a fine selection of red, white and rose wines produced in Poland. You will learn about the history of viticulture in Poland, which is probably older than you would expect. The guide will also explain in detail the winemaking process and what gives different types of wine their unique qualities. To demonstrate how the grape variety, origin, fermentation method and aging process influence the taste of the final product, you will taste 4 different Polish wines. The guide will instruct you on how to use your senses of taste, smell and sight to really appreciate, and actually feel the joy of tasting this delicious liquid. It will be a lot of fun! Choose the 3-hour option to learn more about Polish wines with a tasting of 5 wines. On this extended tour you can enjoy more wine and try traditional Polish appetizers, including regional meats and cheeses, to complement your wine. You will also see the Old Town and its most important monuments, such as the Market Square (Starówka), St. John’s Archcathedral and Royal Castle. Discover the charms of Warsaw with a glass of fine wine!
IncludesPrivate Wine Tasting Tour at 2 popular wine bars in Warsaw’s Old Town (number of tastings depends on the selected option) Wine Expert Guide who is fluent in the language of your choice 4 wines tasting, including reds and whites (2-hour option only) 5 wines tasting with appetizers and sightseeing of the Old Town (3-hour option only) Interesting facts and anecdotes about the Polish wine scene
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information. Please note that the number of attractions and tastings depends on the selected option. Please arrive on time at the meeting point so as not to affect the venue reservations. The legal drinking age in Poland is 18.