My Guide Website?
Wilanow Palace and Gardens with Guide, Tickets and Transfers
Enjoy an all-inclusive private tour of the 'Versailles of Warsaw' with skip-the-line tickets and transfers. See the treasures of the King Jan III's Museum in Wilanow Palace and explore more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Warsaw:If youʻre booking your trip to Warsaw last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the treasures of the Museum of King Jan III's Palace
- Avoid waiting in a long queue with skip-the-line tickets
- Stroll around the fabulous Palace Park and Royal Gardens
- Visit the Church of St. Anna Wilanow and the Wilanow Cemetery
- Enjoy a private tour with transfers from central Wilanow by private car
DescriptionDiscover the history and heritage of Wilanow Palace on an all-inclusive tour with a Private Guide, skip-the-line tickets and transfers by clean, air-conditioned vehicle. Explore the Museum of King Jan III, the Royal Gardens, St. Anna’s Church and the Wilanow Cemetery at your own pace with live commentary in your native language. Fall in love with Wilanow! Book a 3-hour guided tour of WIlanow Palace and Gardens. Your tour begins with pickup at your accommodation in central Warsaw as for your convenience we provide round-trip transfers by private car. Skip-the-line tickets are also provided to save you time and avoid waiting in long queues. Your Private Guide will show you inside the Baroque Palace built in the late 17th century, which now houses the Museum of King Jan III Sobieski. You will be amazed by the ornate royal apartments, the White Hall, The Dutch Cabinet and other richly decorated rooms filled with expensive paintings and sculptures. You will also stroll around the Palace Park and Baroque Gardens, and visit the Church of St. Anna and the Wilanow Cemetery. After the guided tour, your private driver will take you back to your accommodation in central Warsaw.
IncludesPrivate Tour of the Wilanow Palace Museum, Royal Gardens, St. Anna’s Church and the Wilanow Cemetery with Transfers 5-Star Licensed Guide who is fluent in the selected language Skip-the-line tickets to the Museum of King Jan III at WIlanow (main exhibition) Skip-the line tickets to the Royal Gardens Free admission to St. Anna’s Church and the Wilanow Cemetery Private car transfers with pickup and drop-off at your accommodation in central Warsaw
- Please check your email the day before the tour for important information. Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point on time. Being late may prevent you from joining this tour. Skip-the-line tickets are purchased in advance to allow you to get in faster without queuing at the ticket office. Guided tours inside the churches during mass and special events (such as scheduled concerts) are limited, therefore the guide may provide all information outside. The pickup and drop-off service is available only for accommodations / hotels located in central Warsaw. Otherwise, the designated meeting point is in front of the Warsaw Marriott Hotel, al. Jerozolimskie 65/79, 00-697 Warszawa, Poland. We will arrange private transfers in a standard car (sedan) for groups of 1-4 people, and in a larger van for groups of 5 people and more. If you're traveling in a smaller group but want to travel in a more spacious car, we recommend booking a 5-people tour to take advantage of a larger vehicle.