From Warsaw: 3 or 6-Hour Krakow Tour by Private Car1 Reviews
Explore the sights of Krakow in a car with your friends and/or family from your accommodation in Warsaw. Choose from a 3-hour or 6-hour experience.
- See the most important and beautiful sites in the Old Town
- Explore the oldest streets in Krakow, Grodzka and Kanonicza
- Climb Wawel Hill and visit the Royal Cathedral
DescriptionBe collected from your accommodation and travel to see the attractions in Krakow. Your guide will create your route based on your requests. For example, the tour can include: • the Old town area with the Slowacki Theatre and Barbican, • Florianska street, the fanciest street in Krakow with one of the biggest market squares in Europe, • St. Mary’s Church with the 15th-century altar, • Adam Mickiewicz Monument, commemorating one of the greatest Polish artists of the romantic era, • the Royal route along Grodzka and Kanonicza Street, • Wawel Hill Castle where Polish kings rest and the most prominent figures of later eras resided, • Dragon's cave, which is the symbol of Krakow, • and/or Jagiellonian University, one of the oldest in Europe with Collegium Novum and Collegium Maius. • Explore Kazimierz and the Jewish district in Krakow • Climb Wawel Hill and visit the Royal Cathedral with tombs of Polish kings.
IncludesReturn transportation from Warsaw to Krakow 3 or 6-hour tour in Krakow Professional guide Water Wi-Fi in the vehicle Travel insurance Entrance fees Food or drink
- Please note that adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please advise us when booking if you require an infant seat
- This tour operates in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately
- We recommend that you begin your tour at 8:00 AM but you can choose the departure time
- Please advise us of your pick up time when booking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY