My Guide Website?
From Warsaw: Private Tour to Treblinka
Visit the Treblinka I and Treblinka II, the second largest extermination camp functioning in Europe during World War 2. Learn the heart-wrenching story of the camps.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Warsaw:If youʻre booking your trip to Warsaw last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the second largest extermination camp in Europe
- Learn the terrible history of the Treblinka camps
- Contemplate the memorial to the victims
- Take advantage of skip-the-line tickets
- Have any questions answered by your private guide
DescriptionTreblinka II, right next to Auschwitz-Birkenau was the second largest extermination camp in Europe, and over 800 thousand people were killed there. On this tour, you will see the tragic conditions that prisoners lived in and hear some of their stories. You will also visit Treblinka I, a penal labor camp and execution site. Your private, licensed guide will share with you the history of this sobering place and explain the memorial devoted to all the prisoners who lived, worked, and died there.
Includes5-hour tour to Treblinka Extermination Camp Licensed, private guide Private transportation with hotel pickup and drop-off Admission tickets to Treblinka I and Treblinka II Live commentary in your selected language
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts. Being late may prevent you from joining the tour.
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information.
- There is no cafe or restaurant at Treblinbka, so it is recommended that you bring any drinks or snacks that you require.
- This tour is not recommended for children under 13 years. Parental discretion is advised.