My Guide Website?
From Warsaw: Treblinka Camp 6-Hour Private Tour6 Reviews
Treblinka was a German Nazi Penal Labor and Extermination Camp in during World War II. During this private 6-hour tour you will visit the site of the former camps and hear the story of survivors.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Warsaw:If youʻre booking your trip to Warsaw last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Warsaw: The City in a Nutshell Small Group Walking Tour
- Warsaw Modlin Airport: Private Economy Transfer
- Warsaw: Chopin Concert in a Historical Old Town Location
- Warsaw Jewish Heritage Private Tour in Retro Fiat
- From Warsaw: Tour of the Wolf's Lair, Hitler's HQ by Car
- See Treblinka Nazi Penal Labor and Extermination Camp
- Visit the Museum of Struggle and Martyrdom at Treblinka
- Learn about World War II History
DescriptionTreblinka was the second largest death camp in Europe after Birkenau. Today it serves as an important reminder of atrocities committed during World War II and the significance of humanity. Your guided tour begins with a pickup from your hotel where you will then drive 1.5-hours from Warsaw to Treblinka. Once arriving in Treblinka your guide will take you around the grounds and explain the history of the camp. You will see the symbolic railway ramp, the museum building which hosts an exhibition with a model of Treblinka I and II camps, personal items found around the camp, and a short film with testimonies from a few of the survivors.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transport by luxury van Lunch with drinks in local restaurant Entry/Admission into Treblinka II, Treblinka 1, and Treblinka Memorial 3 hours riding, 3 hours sightseeing
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for children 14 years old and younger
- Tour requires a moderate amount of walking