My Guide Website?
Walking Tour of Warsaw: Old Town Tour - 2-Hours of Magic!
Step into history with a walking tour of Warsaw's Old Town. Discover the city's rich heritage, admire stunning architecture, and immerse yourself in the vibrant atmosphere of this enchanting district.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Warsaw:If youʻre booking your trip to Warsaw last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore Warsaw’s iconic sights & landmarks
- Local guide’s best recommendations
- Enjoy a fun-filled walk through Warsaw’s Old Town
- Experience vibrant Market Square & hidden treasures
- Indulge in delicious local treats & capture Insta-worthy moments
DescriptionWarsaw is undoubtedly one of the most picturesque cities in Poland to explore. Join me on an enchanting stroll through the city center as we visit some of the major sights that you really shouldn’t miss, plus some of my favourite hidden gems. My route is carefully curated and I make sure to take characteristic little back alleys that few venture down. Expect: * Hidden gems * Expert knowledge * Unbeatable value! We meet at Chmielna 2 street. After getting to know each other, I will begin to explain the history of Wroclaw. During a guided walking tour of Warsaw''s Old Town, you'll explore charming narrow streets, visit historical landmarks, and listen to fascinating stories about the city. Your guide will lead you through main attractions like the Old Market Square, Royal Castle and more, sharing valuable insights into Warsaw's history and culture. It's a wonderful experience that allows you to immerse yourself in the unique charm of this place. A delightful journey into the past awaits!
IncludesWalking tour of old town in Warsaw Local guide
- Be sure to wear comfortable shoes and dress for the weather This walking tour takes place fully outdoors and runs rain or shine There will be lots of opportunities for photos