Warsaw: Full-Day Outskirts Private Tour1 Reviews
On this tour, feel the soul and nature of the Polish countryside with a professional guide.
- Drive through the picturesque Mazovian countryside
- Visit the wonderful Baroque palace of Prince Radziwill family in Nieborow
- Have the flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
DescriptionThis tour is an extension to the Chopin Tour and features a visit to the wonderful Baroque palace of the Prince Radziwill family in Nieborow and the magic garden of Arcadia, said to be the most beautiful of its kind in Poland. Drive through the picturesque Mazovian countryside and walk through the quiet, peaceful romantic garden for a relaxing experience. From May 15 till September every Sunday, the tour will include a piano concert in Zelazowa Wola, the birthplace of Frederic Chopin. Discover the manor house, museum and park. Visit Niepokolanów, the monastery devoted to St. Maksymilian Kolbe who sacrificed his own life to rescue another prisoner's life in Auschwitz.
IncludesProfessional guide English, Spanish, Russian, French, Italian, and German-speaking guide Transportation by car or mini-bus Entrances to museums not included (about €15 per person to all objects) Food
- It is important to have appropriate clothing for the weather
- Recommended starting time: 09:00AM - 10:00AM for a 7-hour tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY