My Guide Website?
Warsaw: History and Modernity City Tour by Private Car
Enjoy three hours of sightseeing in a car with an English-speaking guide.
- See the sights of Warsaw not accessible on foot
- Explore the places that you wish to with an expert guide
- Choose to drive the Royal Route, learn about the Jewish ghetto, or walk around the Old Town
DescriptionBe collected from your accommodation and travel to see places in Warsaw that are located too far from the city center to walk to. Your guide will create your route based on your requests and it is possible to spend more than three hours seeing all the places that you wish to. For example, the tour can include: • The Royal Route drive along the most elegant artery in Warsaw • The Royal Łazienki Park to explore the unique European park with a monument of Fryderyk Chopin, • The Praga district to see the mysterious tenement houses on Ząbkowska and Targowa Street, St. Florian’s Cathedral, and the National Stadium • The former Jewish ghetto of Umschlagplatz, Monument to the Heroes of the Ghetto, Tomb to the Unknown Soldier, Grand Theatre, and Monument to the Katyń Victims • Warsaw Old Town with Sigismund’s Column, the Royal Castle, the Warsaw mermaid, the colorful facades of tenement houses, and St. John’s Cathedral
IncludesEnglish-speaking guide Bottled water Wi-Fi in the vehicle Travel insurance Entrance fees Food or drink
- We recommend that you begin your tour at 10:00 AM but you can choose the departure time
- Please advise us of your pick up time when booking
- We recommend that you wear comfortable clothing suitable for the weather conditions
- The tour is available in French, Spanish, German, Russian, or Italian on request at an extra charge
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now