- See the statue of Copernicus and walk along the Royal Route
- See the place where Chopin's heart is buried
- Marvel at the colourful Krakowskie Przedmieście and the Old Town
- Stand in awe in front of the reconstructed Royal Castle
- Learn about the tragic and complex history of Warsaw and Poland
See Warsaw in a nutshell with a walking tour and learn the tragic history of the city. Learn the complexities of regional, city, and country history past and present and admire iconic sites. Walk along the Royal Route, see the Presidential Palace, and stroll through Old Town encased by city walls.
Learn how Warsaw rose from the ashes after a dark history during World War II. Allow your guide to share the complexities of the two largest uprisings against Nazi rule that blazed the city to the ground.
Explore the Polish capital that now stands firmly as the center of European trade, tourism, education, and politics. As you step along the Barsovian Royal Rout, meet famous inhabitants of the city, like Chopin and Marie Curie.
Witness the Presidential Palace, Warsaw University buildings, and the Old Town. Get the essence of this complex city and leave full of knowledge and understanding.
Guided walking tour
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund