- See the most important landmarks of the city
- Drive a Fiat 126p 'Toddler' yourself down the streets of Warsaw
- Discover the city driving yourself
- Listen to some entertaining and informative stories told by your guide
Your first time in Warsaw? Or you know it but want to admire it in a different way? Try out a Fiat 126p self-drive Must-see tour. Feel the spirit Warsaw and find out more about its fascinating history while driving an iconic car of the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s – Fiat 126p a.k.a „Toddler”. Hop on board and just enjoy the ride while listening to our guide presenting you the best known landmarks of Warsaw The best fun way of diving into the city’s atmosphere, the architecture and to meet the people of Warsaw. Drive down the streets of Warsaw and feel like a Monte Carlo race driver in our 650cc Fiat 126p.
Do you want to know how the Palace of Culture was constructed? Visit one of the youngest Old Towns in Europe, altogether with even younger Royal Castle. See what survived the turmoil of War in Warsaw. Bow down in front of the Monument of Warsaw Uprising and know the story of this fascinating action of WW II. If you feel more adventurous drive across the river and visit Praga district – a bit darker side of the city. Drive by its pre-war buildings, feel the multiculturalism of the district, with its Catholic St. Florian’s Church next to Eastern Orthodox Church, and remains of a synagogue. Drive around former vodka factory „Koneser” and visit nearby heart of Praga – Różycki’s market. Enter the part of Warsaw with pubs, bars and cafes hidden in places known only to locals.
3-hour self-driving tour
Professional local guide
20-minute driving lesson
Photos from the tour (emailed afterwards)
- Security deposit of 500PLN is required (refunded after the tour)
- A valid driving licence is required and checked before the tour
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The tour is half walking-half driving, but it can be easily adapted to suit your requirements
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund