My Guide Website?
From Warsaw: Krakow and Schindler's Factory Full-Day Trip
Discover everything the captivating Krakow has to offer on a full-day city walking tour. Visit the former Jewish district and Schindler’s Factory with a professional local guide.
- Explore one of the most beautiful Polish cities, Krakow
- See the Cloth Hall and St. Mary’s Basilica in Krakow’s beautiful Old Town
- Learn about the history of Poland and its monarchy
- Walk through Kazimierz and immerse yourself in the history of the Polish Jews
- Visit the famous factory of Oscar Schindler
DescriptionExplore Krakow, one of the most important attractions on the tourist map of Poland and visited by several million tourists from around the world every year. Learn about the history of the city during the Second World War and the Jewish population from your local guide. Walk through Kazimierz, a multicultural district full of life with many charming cafes, art studios, and cultural events. Begin your trip by visiting the historic Old Town in Krakow. See the delightful main square, Floriańska Street, and slowly make your way to Wawel Hill to see the medieval castle and panoramic views over the city. From there, head to Kazimierz to see the Jewish quarter. When World War II broke out the Jewish community here constituted for over 25% of Krakow’s population. Enjoy a tasty lunch here at one of the many cozy cafes. Finally, visit the museum located in the former factory of Oskar Schindler, who saved over 1,000 people from being sent to extermination camps during the war. Return back to Warsaw, where your professional guide will be happy to answer any of your unanswered questions and recommend good places to eat and drink.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation in a luxury Mercedes van Expert guide Lunch in a local restaurant Photos from the tour All admission fees
- This tour requires a moderate amount of walking The museum is closed every first Tuesday of the month