My Guide Website?
Krakow and Auschwitz: Full Day Trip From Warsaw5 Reviews
A full-day trip from Warsaw to Krakow and the Auschwitz concentration camp.
- Enjoy a trip on a high-speed train train
- Experience the Royal Cathedral, the Market Square, Cloth Hall, St. Florian's Gate and Kazimierz and Auschwitz
- Explore one of the most beautiful cities in Poland with an experienced tour guide
DescriptionAfter being picked up from your hotel by an English-speaking driver, you will make your way to your express train that will transfer you directly to Krakow. From here you will explore such sites as the Royal Castle, the Royal Cathedral, the Market Square, Cloth Hall, St. Florian's Gate and Kazimierz. After exploring Krakow, you will engage in a slightly different experience, being transferred by minibus to Auschwitz Concentration Camp. Following your 1.5 hour trip, you will join a small group of approximately 20 people and enter the gate of the Museum with a live guide. After visiting the museum, you will be transported back to Krakow railway station where you will board your train back to Warsaw.
IncludesProfessional guide services Transportation by train and car Entrance tickets to Auschwitz and Birkenau Concentration Camp
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully • It is important to have appropriate clothing for unpredictable weather