My Guide Website?
Warsaw: Krakow & Wieliczka Salt Mine Tour
Visit Krakow and Wieliczka Salt Mine during this full-day trip with a professional guide.
- Explore the beautiful city of Krakow
- Visit Old Town with the Cloth Hall and St. Mary’s Basilica, and Wawel Hill
- Learn about the history of Poland and its monarchy
- Go to Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Discover the underground salt labyrinth
- Admire the breath-taking Crystal Grottoes
DescriptionDiscover the atmosphere, multiculturalism, and medieval beauty of Poland's second largest city. Be captivated by the Old Town of Krakow with its beauty and centuries-old history, which you can almost breathe while walking its streets. Go for lunch to one of the local restaurants, then to nearby Wieliczka. Head down one hundred meters below the surface of the earth and find yourself in almost fairy-tale reality. Find a labyrinth of endless corridors hollowed out in the rock, breathtaking Crystal Caves, salt lakes and spacious chambers filled with works of art made by sculptor miners. Go for a stroll in the park and visit the small, but charming market square in Wieliczka, before returning back to Warsaw.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation in a luxury Mercedes van Expert guide Lunch in a local restaurant Photos from the tour All admission fees
- The tour requires a moderate amount of walking