Warsaw: Krakow & Wieliczka Salt Mine Tour
Visit Krakow and Wieliczka Salt Mine during this full-day trip with a professional guide.
- Explore the beautiful city of Krakow
- Visit Old Town with the Cloth Hall and St. Mary’s Basilica, and Wawel Hill
- Learn about the history of Poland and its monarchy
- Visit Wieliczka Salt Mine – the priceless monument of world heritage
- Discover the underground salt labyrinth
- Admire the breath-taking Crystal Grottoes
DescriptionDiscover the atmosphere, multiculturalism, and medieval beauty of Poland's second largest city. Be captivated by the Old Town of Krakow with its beauty and centuries-old history, which you can almost breathe while walking its streets. After visiting the biggest attractions of Krakow, Go for lunch to one of the local restaurants, and then go to nearby Wieliczka. Go over a hundred meters below the surface of the earth and find yourself in almost fairy-tale reality. Find a labyrinth of endless corridors hollowed out in the rock, breathtaking Crystal Caves, salt lakes, and spacious chambers filled with works of art made by sculptor miners. After returning to the surface, go for a stroll in the park, and visit the small but charming market square in Wieliczka, before returning back to Warsaw.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation in a luxury Mercedes van Expert guide Lunch in a local restaurant Photos from the tour All admission fees Eight hours riding (4 hours one way) and 8 hours sightseeing in Krakow and Wieliczka
- - The tour requires a moderate amount of walking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability