Best Music Clubs in City Center
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Warsaw team
Live music is flourishing in Warsaw, and there is a good choice of venues large and small where you can check out what's going on.
Aside from mega-names playing stadium-sized gigs, there is the legendary Stodola, which boasts a large capacity and professional facilities at student prices, and any number of smaller places where you can catch a glimpse of what Warsaw's musical community is getting up to – quite often for free.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Warsaw:If youʻre booking your trip to Warsaw last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Warsaw: Private Vodka Tasting Night with Snacks and Pickup
- Warsaw: Afternoon Public City Tour with Pickup and Drop-off
- Warsaw Jewish Heritage Private Tour in Retro Fiat
- Warsaw: Private Tour by Communist Van
- Warsaw Modlin Airport: Private Economy Transfer