Best French Restaurants in Old Town
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Warsaw team
Classic French cuisine is widely considered the world's finest. From delicately prepared and beautifully served Cordon Bleu dishes to simple hearty fish soups and casseroles served brasserie style Warsaw offers visitors a great range of alternatives.
We should also include breads and croissants, with a number of patisseries offering authentic fresh-baked daily baguettes, brioches and the like – perfect with a cup of café au lait or hot chocolate!
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Warsaw:If youʻre booking your trip to Warsaw last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Warsaw: The City in a Nutshell Small Group Walking Tour
- Warsaw Modlin Airport: Private Economy Transfer
- Warsaw: Chopin Concert in a Historical Old Town Location
- Warsaw Jewish Heritage Private Tour in Retro Fiat
- From Warsaw: Tour of the Wolf's Lair, Hitler's HQ by Car