Best Italian and Pizza Restaurants in Ursynow
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Warsaw team
Polish fondness for Italian food goes back many hundreds of years, at least since the early 16th century when Italian princess Bona Sforza came to Krakow to marry into the Polish royal family, and on the way transform Polish cuisine.
Nowadays Italian restaurants in Poland are outnumbered only by Polish ones. Whether it's a full a la carte meal of the finest that Italy can offer, a quick and simple pasta dish, or the tasty crusty convenience of a pizza, Warsaw offers something for every taste and wallet.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Warsaw:If youʻre booking your trip to Warsaw last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Warsaw: Chopin Concert in a Historical Old Town Location
- Warsaw: 2.5-Hour Dark Side - Praga District by a Retro Bus
- Warsaw: Private Full-Day Wolf's Lair Tour
- Warsaw: Private Vodka Tasting Night with Snacks and Pickup
- From Warsaw: Lodz & Litzmannstadt Jewish Ghetto Private Tour