Best Art Gallery in Praga - North
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Warsaw team
Art – especially contemporary art – is thriving in Poland, and no more so than in the capital, Warsaw (hotly tipped to be rivalling and even – hush! – overtaking Berlin in European coolness).
Outside of museums, private galleries are often the best places to get close to a nation's (or a city's) art; with the added bonus that there is plenty that is affordable for the more discriminating buyer.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Warsaw:If youʻre booking your trip to Warsaw last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Warsaw: The City in a Nutshell Small Group Walking Tour
- Warsaw Modlin Airport: Private Economy Transfer
- Warsaw: Chopin Concert in a Historical Old Town Location
- Warsaw Jewish Heritage Private Tour in Retro Fiat
- From Warsaw: Tour of the Wolf's Lair, Hitler's HQ by Car