Best Bazaars in Wola
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Warsaw team
The bazaar is a type of market that has continued strongly in Poland, where the opportunity of snapping up an interesting and unusual bargain can be irresistible; even if it means waking up early.
Inevitably antiques – or, less charitably, second-hand items – dominate, but the sheer diversity, whether it be furniture, clothing, cameras or even old motorcycles, makes Warsaw's bazaars a must-see for any magpie.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Warsaw:If youʻre booking your trip to Warsaw last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Warsaw: Chopin Concert in a Historical Old Town Location
- Warsaw: 2.5-Hour Dark Side - Praga District by a Retro Bus
- Warsaw: Private Full-Day Wolf's Lair Tour
- Warsaw: Private Vodka Tasting Night with Snacks and Pickup
- From Warsaw: Lodz & Litzmannstadt Jewish Ghetto Private Tour