From Warsaw: One-Day Auschwitz Concentration Camp Tour14 Reviews
Take a full-day trip from Warsaw, starting early in the morning. Travel to and from Krakow by a train, and head to the Auschwitz Concentration Camp State Museum to learn about the darkest parts of history with a guide.
- See the largest Nazi concentration camp from World War II
- Learn about the atrocities that took place from your knowledgeable tour guide
- Spend some time exploring the city of Krakow
DescriptionThis tour features a visit to Auschwitz, the largest Nazi concentration camp from World War II. See the gas chambers, crematorium and death cells. After pickup at 6:00 AM, you'll be transferred to Warsaw Central Railway Station. Go by train to Krakow Main Railway Station, a journey of approximately 2.5 hours. There, you'll meet your guide and join your group, and take a bus directly to the camp. At 11:00, you'll start your visit of Auschwitz Concentration Camp State Museum, where you will have time to take in the gravity of the location. At around 4:00 PM, you'll head back to Krakow, where you'll have some free time to see the city. At 7:19 PM, take the train back to Warsaw Central Railway Station.
IncludesHotel pickup Transportation by train and bus Guide service Entry Food and drinks Hotel drop-off
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully • The tour takes place mostly in open air, so please wear appropriate clothing • The hours and the program of the tour may be changed depending on timetables and ticket availability
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability