My Guide Website?
Warsaw: 12-Hour Guided Private Tour to Majdanek and Lublin
Explore the Majdanek Concentration Camp, located close to Lublin. Then, discover the highlights of Lublin, such as the impressive castle, Kazimierz district, and the oldest surviving Jewish cemetery.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Warsaw:If youʻre booking your trip to Warsaw last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit Majdanek Concentration Camp near the city of Lublin
- Explore different parts of the camp with a knowledgable guide
- Discover the highlights of Lublin city
DescriptionDuring this tour you will be taken back in time to World War II. See the history of Majdanek, a Nazi concentration camp close to Lublin. This tragic place was in operation between 1941 and 1944, and is now a monument and memorial to all the people killed there during the war. Experience this deeply moving lesson on the Nazi Holocaust and the dark times of the WWII. It will leave you reflecting about Poland's dark history. Your professional guide will lead you through the camp and tell you everything you want to know. The tour is private, so it’s you who decides where to go and what to learn about. Pay your respects and have a moment with your thoughts while visiting such a meaningful place. After the Majdanek Death Camp tour, lift your spirits with the highlights of Lublin. Far back in history Lublin played an important role as an administrative, trade, and military centre in the Polish kingdom. Your guide will tell you a bit of its history and show you the most important places of the city, such as Lublin Castle and the Kazimierz district, as well as the oldest surviving Jewish cemetery.
IncludesPrivate Tour from Warsaw to Majdanek Concentration Camp and Lublin by Car 5-Star Licensed Guide who is fluent in the language selected when booking Entrance ticket to the State Museum of Majdanek Walking tour of Lublin Old Town Private car transfers from your accommodation in Warsaw
- • Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- Contact email@example.com for more information • Please note that Lublin Castle and Kozłówka are closed on Mondays
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information • Please wear appropriate clothing for the changeable Polish weather