My Guide Website?
Warsaw: Private Tour by Communist Van8 Reviews
Travel around the streets of Warsaw by vintage Nysa 522 military van and learn about life under Communist rule. See the site of the Warsaw Ghetto, visit the bohemian Praga district, and much more
- Travel the historic streets of Warsaw by Communist van
- Enjoy a flexible itinerary
- Visit the private Museum of Life under Communism
- Learn about life in the city under the Communist regime
DescriptionJourney through the 20th-century history of Warsaw by classic vehicle from the Communist era. Board the vintage Nysa 522 and marvel as the bygone age is brought to life before your eyes. Pass typical apartment blocks, along with monumental palaces, public squares, and iconic statues. Look inside the yards of 19th-century tenement houses, and gaze in wonder at the monumental Palace of Culture and Science. See the Socialist Realism architecture of Constitution Square, and drive down picturesque Próżna Street to the Muranów District at the site of the former Warsaw Ghetto Hear entertaining facts about life in the city, before you cross the Vistula River to the Praga district after a traditional aperitif in an original Socialist era house. Get a lesson on propaganda in the form of the news, visit a bazaar where you could buy almost anything, discover an old vodka factory, and get serenaded by a famous band.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off English-speaking guide Transportation by classic van from the communist era Visit to the Museum of Life under Communism
- This tour is also available in Polish, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, and Russian
- You can choose the exact time that you would like to start your tour