Best Georgian Restaurants in Mokotow
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Warsaw team
Georgia– the country, that is, not the American state – has its own specific cuisine that is popular right across Central and Eastern Europe.
Perhaps most clearly typified by Khachapuri, the characteristic flat cheese bread, Georgian cooking is a culinary melting pot that combines influences from both Europe and the Middle East. Encompassing meat, fish and dairy, Georgian cuisine also incorporates a wide range of choices for vegetarians. It should be added that Georgia is a noted wine-producing region as well.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Warsaw:If youʻre booking your trip to Warsaw last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Warsaw: The City in a Nutshell Small Group Walking Tour
- Warsaw Modlin Airport: Private Economy Transfer
- Warsaw: Chopin Concert in a Historical Old Town Location
- Warsaw Jewish Heritage Private Tour in Retro Fiat
- From Warsaw: Tour of the Wolf's Lair, Hitler's HQ by Car