Best Leisure and Activities in Praga - South
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Warsaw team
There are all kinds of things to do all year round; film festivals, outdoor concerts, artistic events, participation sports and celebrations of local customs, such as Wianki on midsummer's day.
When it's hot, reading a book or sunbathing in one of Warsaw's many parks can be a very appealing option.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Warsaw:If youʻre booking your trip to Warsaw last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Warsaw: Chopin Concert in a Historical Old Town Location
- Warsaw: 2.5-Hour Dark Side - Praga District by a Retro Bus
- Warsaw: Private Full-Day Wolf's Lair Tour
- Warsaw: Private Vodka Tasting Night with Snacks and Pickup
- From Warsaw: Lodz & Litzmannstadt Jewish Ghetto Private Tour