Best Things To Do in Wilanow
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Warsaw team
In this city of stark contrasts between rich past and promising future, it's difficult to get bored. There's something for the artsy, the classy, the sporty, the historians, the partiers and even the totally clueless – you'll find it all here!
History fans will hardly find time for all the palaces to explore; those seeking socialist realism will love the city centre; art enthusiasts can easily spend weeks wandering Warsaw's galleries; music fans can enjoy anything from Chopin to techno; gourmands can explore a virtual playground of cuisines, and Warsaw's nightlife is inexhaustible.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Warsaw:If youʻre booking your trip to Warsaw last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Warsaw: 3-Hour Panoramic City Bus Tour with Pickup
- Warsaw: Majdanek Concentration Camp & Lublin Guided Day Tour
- Warsaw: Chopin Concert in a Historical Old Town Location
- Warsaw: The City in a Nutshell Small Group Walking Tour
- Warsaw: Warsaw Ghetto Private Walking Tour with Hotel Pickup