Best Polish Restaurants in Royal Route
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Warsaw team
Every visitor to Poland should sample at least some of its rich culinary heritage. Classics such as pierogi, bigos, roast pork knuckle and a huge variety of soups – many of which are a meal in themselves – are essential part of Polish experience.
From milk bars that offer a sound meal at an absurdly low price, to top-class restaurants that are recreating some of the finest dishes from Poland's golden age, you're bound to find something to satisfy you.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Warsaw:If youʻre booking your trip to Warsaw last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Warsaw: Private Vodka Tasting Night with Snacks and Pickup
- Warsaw: Afternoon Public City Tour with Pickup and Drop-off
- Warsaw Jewish Heritage Private Tour in Retro Fiat
- Warsaw: Private Tour by Communist Van
- Warsaw Modlin Airport: Private Economy Transfer