Best Shopping in City Center
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Warsaw team
Warsaw’s shopping scene matches its very diverse population. From massive shopping complexes to tiny designer boutiques, from local souvenirs to open-air markets, you’ll find it all in Warsaw.
With Warsaw’s growing reputation as a major business centre, you can expect classy boutiques and designer shops to line the central shopping streets. There are more than ten new modern shopping centres of massive proportions. And you don’t have to travel to the suburbs to find flea markets – Warsaw is also bursting with unbelievable bargains.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Warsaw:If youʻre booking your trip to Warsaw last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Warsaw: Private Vodka Tasting Night with Snacks and Pickup
- Warsaw: Afternoon Public City Tour with Pickup and Drop-off
- Warsaw Jewish Heritage Private Tour in Retro Fiat
- Warsaw: Private Tour by Communist Van
- Warsaw Modlin Airport: Private Economy Transfer